EASCI Mentor Available to Florida Candidates Working in Title 1

  • mrsstipko
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      Greetings! If you are looking for a creative mentor to help you with
      your portfolio entries specifically in the EASCI certification area and
      you teach at a Title 1/Florida school, then I can help.

      I will set you up on the right track for pre-planning, planning,
      working out the kinks, understanding your standards, and of course,
      reading your entries. However, the key is in the planning! Let's get
      you started off on the right foot. Email me at stipko@...

      Stephanie in FL
      Science Dept. Head
      NESS Liaison