Re: [EASCI] Re: Where Do I start

  • Emily Dixon
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2007
      I would be happy to help you all I can.  Just email me any thoughts.  Emily Dixon

      acrumpt <acrumpt@...> wrote:
      Greetings, I am also starting in EA Science. I haven't been assigned a
      mentor, but I have attended the writing seminar. I am currently working
      on Entry 4 (as suggested at the meeting.)I am more nervous than
      anything. Would anyone be interested in the major ideas I plan to use
      in this entry?