Teacher - Authors

  • Lisa M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2007

      Dear Fellow Teacher,

      Lisa believes that you would be a terrific Teacher-Author on Teachers Pay Teachers, a website service where teachers can buy and sell original educational materials. It's like eBay for teachers--we think you will find it an exciting opportunity.

      The site was launched in April 2006 and is fast becoming a leading provider of high quality teacher-created resources as well as a place where teacher-authors can make significant supplemental income.

      Please see our website
      Teachers Pay Teachers for more information. We offer a 30 day free trial so there is nothing to lose by giving Teachers Pay Teachers a try.

      http://tinyurl.com/2lk492

      We hope you join our pioneering endeavor where you can make some extra money AND a larger impact!

      Sincere regards,
      Teacher Synergy Inc., a Scholastic company