Re: [EASCI] EA Science - Assessment #1 - Data Analysis

  • Jeanne Elliott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2007
      Marlene, remember they are testing you on how you can diagnose misconceptions and help students with their understanding and "fixing" of their misconceptions.  With this in mind, know the experimental method well and how to analyze an experiment.  Be prepared to pull from your bag of tricks to fix problems.  Know various learning strategies to use and know your content very well.  I even studied common misconceptions and how to help students learn the content correctly while studying for my assessment center.
      Jeanne
      NBCT 2006