Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 70

  • Susan Oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2000
      I scored well (4.0) on this entry. I had a variety of examples including
      furthering my education by obtaining a MS degree, memberships in
      professional organizations, awards received, attending workshops, presenting
      at conferences, serving as a mentor teacher etc. I really don't think it is
      so much based on how many; just include what you can and go on. It would be
      better to have fewer relevant examples than numerous ones that really are
      not what they are asking for. Remember that entries 1 - 4 count about
      double that of entry 5.

      Susan