Re: [EASCI] Teaching Environmental Responsibility

  • Shawn Sizemore
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2007
      Thanks so much...I use the Lorax in my class as well.  Neat that so many of us are using this wonderful tool.

      Lisa M <zard92@...> wrote:
      Changes within our own environment are possible.
      With this in mind, I have created a short video (under 2 minutes) of how I help to make a difference in my classroom using “The Lorax.”
      To view this short video, click on the following link:
      Lisa Michalek

      Got a little couch potato?