RE: [EASCI] Re: Assessment Center

  • Sara Sara
    Message 1 of 10 , May 11, 2007
      When you move through the 6 parts of the assessment center, it will explain what will meet a 4.  I spent time re-reading this information and it took time away from my typing of the answer. I had downloaded this information prior to the assessment and should have been more familiar with this info. The scientific method-understand everything a student needs to know and understand when conducting an experiment. Also
      Basic vocabulary- and time yourself.  It's freaky or at least it was for me.  I had practiced the tutorial twice.
      Good luck,

      To: EASCI@yahoogroups.com
      From: skirksizemore@...
      Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 18:53:29 -0700
      Subject: RE: [EASCI] Re: Assessment Center

      Sara, what do you mean, I know the promps by memory?  You knew what six?  I'm sorry.  I feel clueless.  Were all areas on there?

      Sara Sara <saraellon@hotmail. com> wrote:
      The test was very stressful and I was a nervous wreck after I finished.  The one text book I did not read up on, and I had it but never took the time to read, my second question came straight from 6th grade science.
      Good look,  time yourself.  30 minutes feels like 5 and know the promps by memory.  I knew the 6 but still caught myself reading what a 4 required.  I think now that I have experienced the pressure and the format of the assessment, I would do better next time.

      To: EASCI@yahoogroups. com
      From: skirksizemore@ yahoo.com
      Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 03:44:20 +0000
      Subject: [EASCI] Re: Assessment Center

      How did your test go? Do you have any advice for me now? I test in
      Shawn--- In EASCI@yahoogroups. com, "saraellon" <saraellon@. ..> wrote:
      > I take the test in 2 weeks. Last month I found information on the
      > web site. It gave retired prompts as examples and a practice site
      > the format of the test. Hope that helps.
      > SARA
      > --- In EASCI@yahoogroups. com, "Lori" <ltheroux@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > > Any wisdom in how to prepare for this? I've been looking for any
      > > of background, wisdom, and have yet to find any.
      > >
      > > Am I able to narrow my fields of expertise in any way, or will I
      > > to show content knowledge in ALL the science strands?
      > >
      > > Do they send out a list of suggested readings? (My district
      > > person said she got one, but her cert was literature.) And no one
      > > my district has gone for the science cert in many years, it seems.

      Need Mail bonding?

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Add some color. Personalize your inbox with your favorite colors. Try it!