Re: [EASCI] Assessment Center, Assessment Center, Assessment Center

  • Jeanne Elliott
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2007
      For common misconceptions, I used my science textbook and I searched for common science misconceptions on the internet.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2007
        good luck,  I studied the rubric and used the tutorial online at the site to get ideas of how the questions would be worded / correlated to the rubric.  I will tell you each type of science plus inquiry questions can be expected.  I used NSTA's Pathways book ( see on line)  for "Big Ideas" and summaries.  I borrowed a book from my high school science supervisor  but don't remember the name.  I did however prepare myself with general knowledge of all major Strands of science:    Environmental,
        Life Science,  Earth and Physical Science.

        hope that helps,  good luck

        te