Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 70

  • Mary Jo Kohunsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 6:01 PM
      I, too, used nine activities. I worked hard to explain each one clearly in one page. I used all the rest of the pages for documentation.
      I am waiting for scores, though, so I don't know how successful this approach was.
      Mary Jo in MO
    • Susan Oliver
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8 4:41 PM
        I scored well (4.0) on this entry. I had a variety of examples including
        furthering my education by obtaining a MS degree, memberships in
        professional organizations, awards received, attending workshops, presenting
        at conferences, serving as a mentor teacher etc. I really don't think it is
        so much based on how many; just include what you can and go on. It would be
        better to have fewer relevant examples than numerous ones that really are
        not what they are asking for. Remember that entries 1 - 4 count about
        double that of entry 5.

        Susan