Re: [EASCI] Entry 5

  • Anthony Cody
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
      >I used about ten items, but my score was not as high as I expected on this
      >one. A candidate that I mentored this year used only 3 and wrote about
      >each in-depth. That may be a better approach; we'll see when she gets her
      >results. The key with all of these (and I know you've heard this before!)
      >is to tie it to classroom impact. I don't think I did a good job of this -
      >thank goodness other areas of my portfolio were strong enough to help me
      >pass!
      >Jill W. Saia

      I featured nine activities. I don't know what my score is yet, so I do not
      know if that was wise -- but I am very active professionally, so I had a
      lot of things I wanted to write about.

      I think the number of activities is less important than their quality and
      your ability to describe them effectively.

      Anthony Cody
      For Lesson Ideas and News from Oakland, visit
      Cody's Science Education Zone at
      http://ousdmail.ousd.k12.ca.us/~codypren