Re: [EASCI] Just signed up.

  • Peg Brody
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22 5:15 PM
      Re: [EASCI] Just signed up. I can help you if you live in the state of Florida.  We get mentoring hours for Florida teachers.
      Peg
    • Robby Saint
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 23 6:07 AM
        Sorry.  I'm from Alabama.

        Peg Brody <PegBrody@...> wrote:
        I can help you if you live in the state of Florida.  We get mentoring hours for Florida teachers.
        Peg

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?

        Get your own web address.

      • Rita Lander
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 23 3:44 PM
          Read the standards and start with entry 4 first. Once you learn to write that the other isn't as difficult. Rita Lander

          rob4bama17 <rob4bama17@...> wrote:
          I just signed up for the Boards last week for the 2007-2008 year. My
          wife also signed up for Elementary Generalist. We are just about
          finished with our EdS degree (this summer). Any advice for us???

          Thanks.

          Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
          in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

        • Randy Holmes
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 24 8:50 PM
            That's the way I started, I don't feel like I got a
            hang of the writing style until I got feedback on
            Entry 2. The feedback made the writing style click
            for me. My writing became much more condensed and to
            the point based on feedback.

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 25 10:22 AM
              Go back and start entry 4 before the others, I promise once you learn to write then the other entries come a little easier. What part of Alabama are from? I live in Memphis, Tn. I pack my box on Tuesday and its off. On Wednesday I go to NSTA in ST. Louis, and start my work on Presidental Award for math and science the next week. It is due May 1.  My assessment is June 5. I will now get to read, I don't mind it is science. I just want to read.

              If I can help, let me know. My other email is wlander123@.... I hope to get this in December then I will feel better about any advise I would give.

              Rita Lander

              --- Rita Lander <landerr71@yahoo. com> wrote:

              > Read the standards and start with entry 4 first.
              > Once you learn to write that the other isn't as
              > difficult. Rita Lander
              >
              > rob4bama17 <rob4bama17@yahoo. com> wrote: I
              > just signed up for the Boards last week for the
              > 2007-2008 year. My
              > wife also signed up for Elementary Generalist. We
              > are just about
              > finished with our EdS degree (this summer). Any
              > advice for us???
              >
              > Thanks.

              > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

              http://farechase. yahoo.com/ promo-generic- 14795097