Entry 1 technology question

  • rdholmes
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2007
      Does a flashlight and model globe count as "mechanical technology"? I
      remember hearing somewhere that almost anything the students used
      counts for the instructional activity using technology. Any thoughts?
    • Jeanne Elliott
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2007
        That was what I understood too.

        Does a flashlight and model globe count as "mechanical technology"? I
        remember hearing somewhere that almost anything the students used
        counts for the instructional activity using technology. Any thoughts?

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      • Randy Holmes
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2007
          Reading the standards again confirmed this to me. Lab
          tools and calculators are listed.
          --- Jeanne Elliott <eliotmom2@...> wrote:

          > That was what I understood too.

          The fish are biting.