Career Opportunities.

  • Karaoke System
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2007
      Doing IT certifications are the best way to upgrade yourself, suppose if some company wants to hire person with bachelor degree and they have 2 candidates, a person with plain bachelor degree and a person with bachelor degree + have done certification as well, what do u say?, which person get the job?, answer is simple.

      Regards

      For Job Search http://www.signajob.com/?id=2876

      For IT Certification http://www.ocertify.com/?aid=4598&pid=567

      Degrees, Bachelor, Masters and PhDs on http://www.edegreeworld.com/?aff=desire

      If you wish not to recieve future emails, please change your group message delivery to "no email", if a groups admin no longer wishes to recieve emails, please email from your group email address to changepreferrence@... with the subject "remove - (your groupname)".
    • Overseas
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2008
        Doing IT certifications are the best way to upgrade yourself, suppose if some company wants to hire person with bachelor degree and they have 2 candidates, a person with plain bachelor degree and a person with bachelor degree + have done certification as well, what do u say?, which person get the job?, answer is simple.
        Regards
        For Job Search http://www.wakensee.com/?id=2876

        For IT Certification http://www.bcertify.com/?aid=4598&pid=567

        For Moderators:

        If you are a group moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post message settings".

        For Members:

        If you wish not to receive future emails, simply login to the yahoo group through which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs OR email your group moderator to change my account "post message setting".

        dangerous content by WATEEN TELECOM, and is
        believed to be clean.