Re: [EASCI] Beginning NBC

  • Karla Amburgey
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16, 2007
      Angela,
      I am also a candidate for the NB....I have finished my 2nd and 3rd entry and am currently working on the 1st entry....a teacher I work with is doing it also...our portfolio is due march 31st...my advice...go through the standards and find the words that they use over and over...we call them "buzz" words...get a good mentor.....listen to them and let them guide you...I think the hardest part of the whole thing is trying to understand what they are asking..it is almost like they are talking in another language....always ask questions if you don't understand something....there are a lot of people out there that have gone through or are going through the process that will be willing to help....good luck and if I can help with anything else, just e-mail me...

      Karla
      ukmu5@...

      acrumpt <acrumpt@...> wrote:
      I am beginning the NB process. Does anyone have any beginning advice?
      I am currently reading the standards so that I can turn in my essay by
      May 15th.

      Angela

      Need Mail bonding?

    • tammyshelley
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 16, 2007
        Are you a candidate for THIS year?

        -- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "acrumpt" <acrumpt@...> wrote:

        > I am beginning the NB process. Does anyone have any beginning advice?
        > I am currently reading the standards so that I can turn in my essay by
        > May 15th.
        >

        > Angela

      • Angela Crumpton
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 16, 2007
          Hi, I am a candidate for the 2007-2008 year. I teach 7th grade science

          tammyshelley <tammyshelley@...> wrote:
          Are you a candidate for THIS year?

          -- In EASCI@yahoogroups. com, "acrumpt" <acrumpt@... > wrote:

          > I am beginning the NB process. Does anyone have any beginning advice?
          > I am currently reading the standards so that I can turn in my essay by
          > May 15th.
          >

          > Angela

        • Angela Crumpton
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 16, 2007
            Thank you so much, and best of luck to you!

            ukmu5@yahoo. com

            acrumpt <acrumpt@yahoo. com> wrote:
            I am beginning the NB process. Does anyone have any beginning advice?
            I am currently reading the standards so that I can turn in my essay by
            May 15th.

            Angela

            Need Mail bonding?

            Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.