Re: [EASCI] National Certification

  • Yvette Laughlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2000
      Pam,
      Ask away. We will do the best we can. This listserv is great.
      Yvette

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2000
        I agree with Yvette........ask anything. Support is what it is all
        about. I hope you are in a state that offers professional support for
        this program. If you are, seek it out early and use it. Prepare to be
        changed......... Good luck.

        A Survivor of the Assessment Center from Hades! Sybil