Early Adolescent Science National Board Certification

  • anitabrookdupree
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2007
      I am retaking entry 3 "Inquiry Through Inversitgation" I would love to hear from someone
      who is certified who could tell me what investigation they used. I need
      something that the students will talk about with enthusiasm, and something with data to
      analyze.
    • Peg Brody
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2007
        Re: [EASCI] Early Adolescent Science National Board Certification Are you from Florida?
        Peg