Re: [EASCI] entry 4 documentation

  • T Blair
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2007
      I included a copy of communication log, showing different types of communication.  For instance, phone calls and e-mails and meetings with parents, meetings with special ed teacher about modifications on a specific test and then wrote about how these impacted student learning.  I wrote about how parent involvement impacted my students learning (giving specific examples) this was about the parent group e-mail that I use.  For evidence, I didn't send a copy of one of the group e-mails, I sent a copy of an e-mail from a parent thanking me for keeping her up to date.  If a parent thanks you in person, I don't think it would hurt if you asked them to put in on paper so that you could put it in your files.
      Tami

      Tammy Shelley <tammyshelley@...> wrote:
      Stephanie,
      Any suggestions on the documentation for Entry 4?  Las time I included a copy of th newsletter, a transcript, a certificate, a copy of the letter inviting the students to the tutoring program..... ...and of course the forms signed by my administrators.    Also, should I refer to the documentation in the paper?
      Thanks again for all of your suggestions!

      Get your own web address.

    • Leslie Rich
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2007
        Hello Stephanie,
        I am going through NB certification and your name was recommended to
        me. I was wondering if you would read my Entry 1 please and give
        feedback? I teach 7th grade Science.
        Thank you.
        Leslie Rich

        Leslie E. Rich
        Ocean Bay Middle School
        7th Grade Science
        903-8420 ext.52713
      • stipko
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 29, 2007
          Hi Leslie,

          I'm flattered that I came recommended. However, I found out recently that I am only able to report hours for which I mentor Florida teachers. Since I already have 3 out-of-Florida teachers that I am mentoring I really cannot take on any others unless they do indeed teach in Florida. If you meet that one tiny detail then I would love to help you.

          Take care,