Re: [EASCI] Did anyone pass?

  • Regena Sizemore
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 27, 2006
      Several people have mentioned funding for retakes - what is this?  I'm in Fl and I'd be interested in some financial assistance since I need to redo 2 entries.

      tanyatebanks@... wrote:
      I agree, you should go for the retake in the area(s) you scored the lowest on. Entry four can be redone even if you are in another position.  I took a year off and found funding in my last year.  Then finally passed.  I was close too but without the funding I would not have retaken it with money out of my own pocket.

      good luck on making your decision

      Tanya

      http://mail.yahoo.com