I passed but with surprise

  • Greg Corder
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      I had 4.00s on entries 1-3, but not on entry 4......that really floored
      me......based on a great deal of feedback from qualified individuals, I
      really should have scored a 4.00 on entry 4.....also, I really did not
      expect to do as well on entries 1-3

      my assessment center exercises weren't great....around 2.5s....that was
      also very surprising since I felt I nailed them!

      I don't care what NBC claims, but I am really questioning the validity
      of the scoring!

      greg