Re: [EASCI] looking for book

  • Yvette Laughlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 6:29 PM
      Hi Sybil,
      This is the middle school edition. The high school edition of this book was
      published in 1994. Thank you for answering so quickly. Would you suggest
      that I keep looking up sites with misconceptions or just go with basic
      knowledge since the question is common sense?
      Thanks,
      Yvette
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 6:47 PM
        Yvette Laughlin wrote:

        > Hi Sybil,
        > This is the middle school edition. The high school edition of this book was
        > published in 1994. Thank you for answering so quickly. Would you suggest
        > that I keep looking up sites with misconceptions or just go with basic
        > knowledge since the question is common sense?
        > Thanks,
        > Yvette

        Stick to the basics. I was really disappointed with the quality of the
        questins I was asked at the assessment center. They were not realistic.
        I also had a horrible experience with the Sylvan people and have filed a
        grievance. It got so hot, I had to leave sick 4 times. I also got
        yelled at by the Sylvan employee for handwriting my entry. If you can
        find the book easily, go for it. If not, don't panic. Try this website
        for help:

        www.waynecountyschools.com

        They have some good stuff - yes, I am one of THOSE NC teachers.

        Keep in touch.

        Sybil