Re: [EASCI] Entry 4

  • LaDonna Mangum
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 7, 2006
      My best communication came in the form of emails.  I had one child in particular who was not doing well in my class.  His mother and I emailed regularly and I asked her for suggestions on ways in which she thought her child might be successful.

      saraellon <saraellon@...> wrote:
      I need suggestions on how I can engage parents and other adults in two-
      way communication focused primarily on substantive teaching and
      learning issues and individual student progress.
      Area: Middle School Science

      " Life is tough. It's tougher if you are stupid."