Re: [EASCI] Re: Entry 1 student activities

  • Don Deresz
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2006
      Quite frankly,  if your particular students, as an example,  require "blunt-edge scissors" to improve their learning, this item would be considered "technology."  The term:  "technology, " is meant to be broad to consider all rainbows of the NBCT candidate's learning environment or community.

      Definition of "technology:"   Technology is the technical means people use to improve their surroundings. It is also a knowledge of using tools and machines to do tasks efficiently.

      Don
      Miami, FL
      Happy Holidays