Re: Regarding Scoring

  • ladonnamangum
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2006
      I contacted my state NBPTS office and asked about the release date.
      She said they had no specific date due to the new procedures,
      policies, and people they have just put in place. She said there
      would be notification by email closer to the time they actually
      release the scores to give directions on how to access scores.
      Unfortuanetly she had no idea of when that would be. I am waiting not
      so patiently with the rest of ya'll! Good luck!
      --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "thescienceteacher" <sciquest2000@...>