Regarding Scoring

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2006
      A number of my colleagues are wondering about their scores. Please go
      to the Candidate tab because they have some information to give you on
      the score release date. They do really have until December 30th.
      Typically scores are ready before Thanksgiving. Which to me isn't
      always a goog time for some to find out they didn't make it...oh well.
      There is usually an icon on the main page of the website notifying
      that scores are ready. But they mnay email you first as well.

      The Science Teacher
    • ladonnamangum
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2006
        I contacted my state NBPTS office and asked about the release date.
        She said they had no specific date due to the new procedures,
        policies, and people they have just put in place. She said there
        would be notification by email closer to the time they actually
        release the scores to give directions on how to access scores.
        Unfortuanetly she had no idea of when that would be. I am waiting not
        so patiently with the rest of ya'll! Good luck!
        --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "thescienceteacher" <sciquest2000@...>