Re: [EASCI] Scores?

  • Tammy Shelley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
      Jeanne,
      I have not seen anything official ... but the word is that scores are always released the Friday before Thanksgiving.  That gives us another week and a half of insanity before it is official!  I am certain that I will have to "try again!"

      eliotmom2 <eliotmom2@...> wrote:
      I know that scores are usually released around Thanksgiving. Has
      anyone heard anything? I am very anxiously awaiting those dear little
      numbers to come across my computer screen. My nerves aren't doing well
      with this kind of stress!!!!
      Jeanne