Jobs!

  • Wages Ages
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2006
      Most of the recruitment consultants don�t have time to go through the lengthy resume. By attaching a lengthy resume with a one line covering letter might not create good impression. If you can catch the interest of the consultant by a good worded covering letter they would go through your CV in detail.

      Jobs Opening, Companies are hiring, Hurry Apply!
      http://www.signajob.com/?id=2876
    • forkeyiv@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2006
        I need to unsubscribe to this group.  How do I do that??? Thanks...