Re: Increasing group activity

  • kulajudith
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2006
      --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, "tbblair2002" <tbblair2002@...> wrote:

      > I am a retake candidate and would like to be able to communicate with
      > other easci candidates to help get through the process this year.
      Are
      > there any easci certified teachers or candidates active in this
      > group? I was a "lurker" last year and the information that I gained
      > was a great help, but it would be even better if everyone would get
      > involved. If your out there, please post.
      > Tami

      I am an EASCI candidate. I came to this listserv hoping to find someone
      to help with this particular certification. I have found only
      unnecessary "stuff" posted here. Is this the right place for help in
      the certification?
      Judy
    • LaDonna Mangum
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 20, 2006
        I was involved with this site last year and received a lot of help.  During the "off-season"  there is a lot of junk but during the months of november - april people do post some good stuff.  hope this helps.

        kulajudith <kulajudith@...> wrote:
        --- In EASCI@yahoogroups. com, "tbblair2002" <tbblair2002@ ...> wrote:

        > I am a retake candidate and would like to be able to communicate with
        > other easci candidates to help get through the process this year.
        Are
        > there any easci certified teachers or candidates active in this
        > group? I was a "lurker" last year and the information that I gained
        > was a great help, but it would be even better if everyone would get
        > involved. If your out there, please post.
        > Tami

        I am an EASCI candidate. I came to this listserv hoping to find someone
        to help with this particular certification. I have found only
        unnecessary "stuff" posted here. Is this the right place for help in
        the certification?
        Judy

        " Life is tough. It's tougher if you are stupid."