looking for book

  • Yvette Laughlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the book entitled "Targeting Students' Science Misconceptions". The author is Joseph Stepans. The publisher is Idea Factory. The publishing date is 1996. It is specifically geared toward middle school students. I ordered one approximately 5 weeks ago and was just informed it is on back order. I would like to read it for my assessment center date of July 14.
      Thank you,
      Yvette