Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 64

  • Ann Min
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2000
      Okay guys, just like Jill suggested, take a deep breath and have faith
      in yourself. Like Jill, I did not use any of my notes - not because
      they were worthless but because they already prepared me for the
      questions. At least you have some samples to look at, last year was the
      blind leading the blind. Both my lowest score and my highest score
      occurred on the testing portion. My mentor recommended taking all the
      breaks and lunch - even if all you do is walk around - you need to get
      up and out of the testing atmosphere.

      Good luck to you all,
      Ann Min, NBCT EASCI