Re: [EASCI] Anxiously awaiting scores

  • tanyatebanks@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
      I will share that this is a retake for me.  I do know over the past two years scores are online on the Friday or early Saturday before Thanksgiving break.

      I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for all of us.

      Tanya
    • Tammy Shelley
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
        Barbara,
        This was a response to something I posted on the listserv for EA science.......