Re: [EASCI] Anxiously awaiting scores

  • LaDonna Mangum
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
      I just keep checking the website.  I know my friends last year thought it would be early November and it ended up being around the middle of the month.  I too am becoming more and more doubtful, especially about entries 2 and 3!  Keeping my fingers and toes crossed with you!
      LaDonna

      tammyshelley <tammyshelley@...> wrote:
      As the time grows near for scores to be posted, I become more doubtful
      of passing the first time......

      Will I recieve an email giving the exact date the scores will be
      posted or do I just need to keep checking the NPTBS website?

      keeping my fingers and toes crossed,
      tammy

      " Life is tough. It's tougher if you are stupid."

    • tanyatebanks@cs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
        I will share that this is a retake for me.  I do know over the past two years scores are online on the Friday or early Saturday before Thanksgiving break.

        I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for all of us.

        Tanya
      • Tammy Shelley
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
          Barbara,
          This was a response to something I posted on the listserv for EA science.......