Anxiously awaiting scores

  • tammyshelley
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2006
      As the time grows near for scores to be posted, I become more doubtful
      of passing the first time......

      Will I recieve an email giving the exact date the scores will be
      posted or do I just need to keep checking the NPTBS website?

      keeping my fingers and toes crossed,
      tammy
    • LaDonna Mangum
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
        I just keep checking the website.  I know my friends last year thought it would be early November and it ended up being around the middle of the month.  I too am becoming more and more doubtful, especially about entries 2 and 3!  Keeping my fingers and toes crossed with you!
        LaDonna

        tammyshelley <tammyshelley@...> wrote:
        As the time grows near for scores to be posted, I become more doubtful
        of passing the first time......

        Will I recieve an email giving the exact date the scores will be
        posted or do I just need to keep checking the NPTBS website?

        keeping my fingers and toes crossed,
        tammy

        " Life is tough. It's tougher if you are stupid."

      • tanyatebanks@cs.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
          I will share that this is a retake for me.  I do know over the past two years scores are online on the Friday or early Saturday before Thanksgiving break.

          I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for all of us.

          Tanya
        • Tammy Shelley
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
            Barbara,
            This was a response to something I posted on the listserv for EA science.......