BrainDumps To Practice Your Certification Exams.

  • Grow Younger
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      When i was doing my certification, i thought that i know everything about programming, but when i start practice first braindumps, i know that i dont know anything about programming hahah and than i did practice more than 2500 questions and i succeed :).

      Best Preparetion Site For IT Certifications
      http://www.ocertify.com/?aid=4598&pid=567