Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 61

  • Mary Jo Kohunsky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2000
      Wow! This sounds like a question for the NB itself. I'd call them immediately and get them to help you schedule. The numbers I have for NB include this one from the FAQ booklet... 1-800-532-1813. Maybe they can fax you a letter or fax one to the sylvan, listing what you need to take and that they should schedule you.
      Good luck. Let us know how it gets fixed!
      Mary Jo in MO