saving portfolios

  • arholder2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2006
      A friend of mine is going through the process to certify this year.
      She has been working diligently all year long. Thursday, March 16,
      her computer "died". I don't know if the folks at the shop were able
      to retreive her portfolios or not. Remember, Murphy's Law will
      pervail. So, save your work in a dozen places and on a dozen discs,
      too.

      Annette
    • shazrolane
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2006
        > A friend of mine is going through the process to certify this year.
        > She has been working diligently all year long. Thursday, March 16,
        > her computer "died". I don't know if the folks at the shop were able
        > to retreive her portfolios or not. Remember, Murphy's Law will
        > pervail. So, save your work in a dozen places and on a dozen discs,
        > too.

        I have a gmail account (email through google) that has well over 1 gig
        in storage place. I use it send things between work and home, and it's
        an excellent off site backup. I heartily recommend it. You need an
        invite to get it but you probably know someone who has it. If any one
        here needs it, feel free to ask me; I have quite a few invites available.