Re: [EASCI] Entry 1 Questions

  • Annette Holder
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2006
      Sounds reasonable to me, so long as, you explain that in your description of the student.

      Annette

      shazrolane <shazrolane@...> wrote:
      Quick quesion: one of the students I chose for Entry 1 spells things
      out phonetically and is sometimes difficult to understand. When I
      quote her, I've been correcting the spelling so the evaluator can
      understand what she is trying to say, putting my corrections in
      brackets, like this:

      Student: the draner that we use for the spagetis but wit follow holls
      My translation: the [drainer] that we use for the [spaghetti] but
      [with smaller holes]

      Does that seem like a reasonable compromise?

      http://mail.yahoo.com