Entry 1 Questions

  • shazrolane
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10 8:01 AM
      Quick quesion: one of the students I chose for Entry 1 spells things
      out phonetically and is sometimes difficult to understand. When I
      quote her, I've been correcting the spelling so the evaluator can
      understand what she is trying to say, putting my corrections in
      brackets, like this:

      Student: the draner that we use for the spagetis but wit follow holls
      My translation: the [drainer] that we use for the [spaghetti] but
      [with smaller holes]

      Does that seem like a reasonable compromise?
    • Annette Holder
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10 9:32 AM
        Sounds reasonable to me, so long as, you explain that in your description of the student.

        Annette

        http://mail.yahoo.com