Re: [EASCI] Re: Entry 3 Video

  • Annette Holder
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
      I agree, as I read the instructions, you have to be seen once and not the entire time...This happened to me too and I beleive my score was lower because I sent in a video that did not include the interactions of the students enough.

      Annette NBCT 2004

      shazrolane <shazrolane@...> wrote:
      --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, Jeanne Elliott <eliotmom2@...> wrote:

      > You only have to be seen once in the video.  If the students
      interacted better in the 2nd video and the grader can hear the
      majority of the conversations (remember they will view it) then I
      would use it.  Not that I'm the expert I am working on that entry too.
      >   Jeanne

      Those were my thoughts as well, but I wanted to get some outside
      opinions. Thanks for this!

      Stacey

      http://mail.yahoo.com