Re: [EASCI] Entry 3 Video

  • Jeanne Elliott
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2006
      You only have to be seen once in the video.  If the students interacted better in the 2nd video and the grader can hear the majority of the conversations (remember they will view it) then I would use it.  Not that I'm the expert I am working on that entry too.
      Jeanne

      shazrolane <shazrolane@...> wrote:
      I have two videos for Entry 3, and I'm a bit torn as to which one I
      should use.

      The first one has better filming and better sound, although not perfect.

      In the second one, it is often quite difficult to hear the students,
      although I can remember enough of the conversations to reconstruct
      them. The person taping wandered off a bit and there is some time
      without me in the shot (a minute or so at a time). However, the
      students are interacting with each other more in this one.

      Any ideas?

      Yahoo! Mail

    • shazrolane
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2006
        --- In EASCI@yahoogroups.com, Jeanne Elliott <eliotmom2@...> wrote:

        > You only have to be seen once in the video. If the students
        interacted better in the 2nd video and the grader can hear the
        majority of the conversations (remember they will view it) then I
        would use it. Not that I'm the expert I am working on that entry too.
        > Jeanne

        Those were my thoughts as well, but I wanted to get some outside
        opinions. Thanks for this!

        Stacey
      • Annette Holder
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
          I agree, as I read the instructions, you have to be seen once and not the entire time...This happened to me too and I beleive my score was lower because I sent in a video that did not include the interactions of the students enough.

          Annette NBCT 2004

          http://mail.yahoo.com