Re: [EASCI] Entry 1

  • Jeanne Elliott
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 4, 2006
      The ones that you can show growth and justify how the growth was accomplished.  It is to show how your teaching strategies are to improve student achievement.
      jeanne

      shazrolane <shazrolane@...> wrote:
      I'm trying to decide on which two students I should choose to discuss
      and analyze for my Entry 1. Should I pick two students with special
      needs? One low performing student and one high performing student? Two
      average kids?

      Ack.

      Yahoo! Mail

    • Annette Holder