Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 58

  • Don Deresz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2000
      F.Y.I:

      Don Deresz wrote:

      Greetings, Dr. Trent. The Iowa Assessment Ctr.'s content of the EA/SCI is
      not reflective of the NBPTS assessment center exercises that I experienced
      last year. Also, I have been informed that the EA/SCI content on your
      webpages is an exact copy of another science category. I think somebody has
      goofed on your end. Certainly, your posting of improper content will not be
      helpful to the EA/SCI NBPTS candidates and would promote a "misconception."
      Could you look into this, please. Best Regards, Don DereszScience
      TeacherMiami-Dade County Public Schools

      REPLY: "We recently realized that there is a problem and we are looking
      into it....sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused for you.
      Please plan to revisit the site again in a week or so.
      Vickie" [Dr. Vickie Trent]