Re: general questions

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2006

      ;)That is correct, Shelly.  Matter of fact, I wonder where I placed my release forms since I switched schools.  In Oklahoma you can apply for a "scholarship".  They cover the cost if you're accepted.  If you pay it yourself, they are willing to reimburse all of  it if you pass.  But I would definitely check into taking the $5000.00 license fee off your taxes Greg if you foot the bill.

      the scienceteacher