Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 57

  • Mary Jo Kohunsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2000
      Thanks, Susan, for the hints for the AC. We all appreciate any ideas we can use. I'm going to try to look in lots of books this week, and look for STS pages and ideas.

      I think the EASCI test on the Iowa site is an error. When Anthony Cody checked it, he found that it was exactly the same as the AYA Science test. Even our scoring guide and sample prompts differ amazingly. This year, the insect question you mentioned is a sample in our guides!

      Mary Jo in MO