Greg--Packing Entry 1

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2006

       Greg, does your CD disk have a section heading called " Packing and Return Instructions"?  My CD was acting kinda of wierd at the time I first used it, because that link was hidden in the pull down menu at the left margin until I clicked " Accessing Documents on the CD-ROM". Then the Packing link appeared below in the left margin.  Why, I don't know.  It's still does it.  There really was a total of 5 links but only 4 appeared at a time.
      You guys really don't need a "web".  However if you got the room, use it.  But it does waste space and time.  There is an appropriate sequence.  Also those student activities need to be in the right sequence.  If you aren't able to get the information, I will post the sequence from the 2004 NBCT guidelines.

      My problem was page numbering.  I numbered my pages ahead of time  and then when I went to packing, all of them were out of sequence.  Well, I guessed they didn't care because I  didnt' have time to redo and I got a 3.5 on that Entry too.  It was my last entry and I had 5 days left to pack and ship and I wasn't about even redo it!!

    • Greg Corder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2006
        your last paragraph is reassuring.....

        my CD worked fine.....