Re: About Entry 3

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2006
      At that time, we had already discussed types of acids, bases, and their formulas.  This was a great activity for my honor's classes.  I am chemistry buff anyway so actually I made the lab up from an elementary book because my school was in low funding.  I was just skimming for something at the time.  But if the future I won't have worry cuz I am a GT coordinator/teacher in my district now... yup.. No more pay incentives or anything else...at least don't get them if you live in Oklahoma...darn!!