Re: [EASCI] Digest Number 55

  • sybil landreth
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2000
      Don Deresz wrote:

      > I too, saw that Iowa Assessment "help" site. You have confirmed my
      > suspicions that somebody there goofed as their EA items certainly don't
      > reflect the EA Science NB assessment exercises that I experienced last year.
      > What they have at that site is not a help but a curve ball.
      >
      > Don Deresz

      Any suggestions without compromising.........?
      Just tell me the sorts of things I need to compile to take to the
      center. Do I need formulas, several lesson plans that show patterns in
      the 3 branches, a list of misconceptions - ???????????? Please don't
      say the standards. I assessed last summer. There is a whole lot more to
      the process than that set of standards!!!!!! Thanks for any direction
      you can provide.

      Sybil