entry 3 inquiry

  • Greg Corder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2006
      thanks for the great input on the other items!

      I think that I need to redo entry 3 ......I am tring to figure out an
      inquiry that will result in student data that will encourage
      competing/unexpected findings and encourage student
      conversation....could anyone who did well on entry 3 tell me what kind
      of inquiry they did and what kind of data students collected?

      at this point, I won't be able to do the same thing, but I'll be able
      to do something similar with my upcoming units in physical science

      thanks,

      greg