Re: [EASCI] your opinion on entry 3

  • Pam George
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2006
      Greg,
      YES...redo it it! I am retaking entry 3 this year because I did not score well on it. I believe it is do to several factors and one of those is not having enough student interaction going on in the lesson.

      Pam
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2006
        Re: [EASCI] your opinion on entry 3 To encourage student interaction, ask the class to spend 5 minutes discussing in their groups a question you want them to think about.  Have the camera focused on one group and in the peripheral,  walk around and listen to discussions and ask more questions.
        Peggy