Re: Entries #2 & 3

  • tsunamiscience
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2005
      I also am a sixth grade science teacher in Florida. I certified in
      2003. I just reread the directions. You need to have the students
      collect some kind of data. Then you act as a facilitator as the
      students discuss the data amongst themselves. The technology tie in
      is excellent, but what kind of data are the students going to
      collect? I believe some kind of inquiry lab would fit the topic.
      Carefully read the portfolio directions. If you want you can email
      me directly. I can receive mentor hours....madge