Hello :)

  • Chris Glavin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2005
      K12academics.com is looking to help out those in the field of education through various forms of promotion. Please allow this one time email. We are not trying to spam but rather help expose the hard work and dedication of those in the education system as we are dedicated to this very cause.

      Who are We?: We are an education resource center for Teachers, Education Majors, District Officials, Parents & Students involved in the k-12 education system throughout the entire U.S. Our site maintains hundreds of thousands of hits per month. We are one of the top education web sites on the internet according to Alexa.com (powered by Google) the leader in web traffic statistics.

      Support Services: Have your business profiles on K12 Academics for affordable prices and greater return rates. Emails tutors@... to receive a Registration form. Our National Support Services Database goes live 01/02/06
      Services Include: Tutors, Educational Consultants, Learning & Developmental Disability Agencies, Education Advisors & Advocates, Psychologists, Speech-Language Pathologists, Educational Diagnosticians, Occupational Therapists, Psychiatrists and Pediatric Neurologists from across the U.S.

      Columns: If interested in writing a column for K12 Academics., email your resume or C.V. to columns@...
      Topics Include: ADD/ADHD; Dyslexia; Dyspraxia; Dysgraphia; Dycalculia; Downsydrome; Bullies; Kindergarten Readiness; Plagiarism; Religion in Public Schools; School Violence; Gifted Youth; Racism; Issues in the P.T.A; Job tips for educators & substitute teachers; tips on classroom management; tips on SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, GED, or Praxis testing; Tips on student loans.

      Resource Listings: If you have a book, DVD, Video, Magazine, Software, Journal, E-Book or other Resources you are trying to sell email ads@... to have your product listed. Resource Pages go live 01/02/06
      Topics Include: ADD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Down Syndrome, Bullying, Plagiarism, School Violence, Gifted Youth, Religion in Public Schools, Teacher Salary, Substitute Teaching, Classroom Management, Praxis, Initial steps to becoming a teacher, Job Tips, PSAT, SAT, GED, ACT, Student Loans.

      School Profile: If you wish to have your School Profile listed on K12 Academics National School Database contact profiles@.... If you would simply like to add your school or districts website contact schoolinks@... or districtlinks@....

      Link share: We are always willing to do a links hare with web sites related to education. Email us if you wish to be listed on our site.
      Topics Include: ADD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Down syndrome, Bullying, Plagiarism, School Violence, Gifted Youth, Religion in Public Schools, Teacher Salary, Substitute Teaching, Classroom Management, Praxis, Initial steps to becoming a teacher, Job Tips, PSAT, SAT, GED, ACT, Student Loans.

      Academic Conference/Competition: If you host an Academic Conference or Competition contact conference@... about having your profile listed.

      Cheers!
      Chris Glavin
      K12academics.com
      Disclaimer: This is a one-time email request and we will write back to you only upon receipt of your reply. We strictly adhere to United States Federal Laws of Anti-spamming - CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.

      Yahoo! Shopping